Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Peach Cookies

It's been awhile since I've made these, but I was so proud I had to share! I'm pretty sure these are the most impressive looking things I've made in my entire life!


I will definitely start by saying that I didn't invent these. I saw this beautiful recipe and thought, why not try it? I had a picnic coming up and hadn't made anything fancy in ages, and man do they look like you know what you're doing!


I will also admit that about halfway through (before the dye and sugar). this looks like you are screwing it up.Don't panic though! As long as your little cookies are rounded nicely they will turn out fine. (Cough cough little hands helping haha.)

And then people will think you are a baking rock star. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment