Friday, April 10, 2015

Origami

Woof! Woof! Could you tell they were dogs?


Sophie and I had some fun doing origami during Deacon's nap the other day :)
We just looked up some simple videos on Youtube and gave it a go! The ones below are bears, like the little faces she drew?


This is supposedly a bookmark. Sophie was showing my contribution to her DNA and couldn't figure out why she would need such a thing. Books are for devouring in one sitting of course. (Also note that all of the bunnies needed green faces on this one?)


I've actually had this stack of origami paper sitting around since her second birthday. I was planning to use it for invitations that never happened. (You'd thing I had a 2 year old at the time or something.) It was so cute that I couldn't bear to get rid of it even though I wasn't sure what I would ever use it for. It actually narrowly missed being KonMari'd out the door!


Clearly it was awaiting the fateful day when an online purchase would come with a thank-you note taped to the back of an origami Hello Kitty, which would then delight my daughter into wanting to try it too. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment