Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The Polar Express

Our family December birthday party was on Sunday. Since our household has been fighting a cold for almost a month, and we were hosting the party, we had to clean the house, and it was a mess. Not gonna lie, it took two ENTIRE days to clean it. By clean, I mean that there is a laundry basket overflowing with stuff that needs to find homes plus unfinished Christmas projects, sitting in my laundry room.

Since there are four birthdays in December, and we didn't want to leave anyone out, we made three 'cakes'. The first was gingerbread made by my wonderful sister, for me <3. the second was cheesecake for my hubby. and the third was a Train cake, for our Dad and my son. I googled a carrot cake recipe and winged the cream cheese icing. it was pretty darn tasty. Using the train cake tutorial from the Kraft website, The kids and I created The Polar Express!!!! ( Christmas Train....)




No comments:

Post a Comment