Monday, September 1, 2014

Skirting The Issue Round Two: Two Kinds of Jersey Skirts

So, you remember those simple skirts I showed you last time? Well these are even easier. Prepare to have your socks knocked off!


If you were to take a nice t-shirt and cut it straight across at just longer than you'd want a skirt to be... than all you'd have to do is sew the waistband and you're DONE! How nuts is that? So nuts I made five apparently.


I did cut out a sixth, but I had this cute yellow elastic lying around in just the right length and it seemed a shame to hide it in a waistband. So we just zigzagged it on top.


So, ten yesterday plus another six today. Not a bad contribution if I do say so myself! (I felt compelled to beef up my donation this year since I'm the only person in the city doing it this year!)

Check out this link here to learn more about Skirting The Issue :)

P.S. Yes, I realize that I counted wrong the other night. Don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment